Valentine's Day Photo Chain

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I ran across this Valentine's Day craft project that is so so cute! It would be great for families, couples, even for teachers to do as a project with their kids.  I think you will love this!


I first saw this idea at eighteen 25 blog and immediately knew this was a keeper!  They graciously give the link to Scrappy Girl to get the full tutorial on how to make it so I am passing along the grace and sharing with you!  I hope you get a chance to make a heart  photo strip chain this year!


Scrappy Girl




2 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Thanks for the kind words and for linking to my blog! I am glad you liked this project! It is one of my favorites! Shelley

grateful girl said...

Shelley..Thanks for your comment! I have just found your blog and will definitely be putting you on my list of blogs to follow!