Blueberry Cornbread...of course!

Monday, March 12, 2012

I ran across this recipe for Blueberry Cornbread today and just couldn't help myself...I had to share it. And I am going to HAVE to make it! I mean when have you ever seen blueberry cornbread? 


I could use local fresh ground cornmeal from Dellinger's Mill.  I can pick it up at The Market on Oak anytime!  For now I will have to use frozen blueberries, but it won't be long until we can pick local blueberries too! 


But one question I have is...what do you eat blueberry cornbread with?  Well I don't know...maybe I will just eat it by itself!:)



I found this recipe at BlackJack BakeHouse. There are some other really interesting recipes there too! 
Gonna have to check those out soon! 




You can go to Black Jack BakeHouse here and get the recipe...it's pretty easy...which I appreciate and pretty much require.  So go get it and let me know if you whip up a pan of blueberry cornbread before I do!



No comments: