The Best Ever Lasagna....really!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Okay I haven't always liked sharing recipes. Even when someone shared them with me.  There are nice people in the world....sharers.  But sometimes I feel that when I find a great recipe I should keep it to myself...like it is a treasured family heirloom recipe.  Ancient Chinese secret..ya know? But I am trying to be a better recipe sharing person. (Since I am a really bad recipe stealer) It does make me feel kinda good after I have shared a good one! 


This recipe wasn't shared with me...but it was there for the taking. (see what I mean?)  I LOVE Ree Drummond...The Pioneer Woman.  I bought her cookbook and followed her blog BEFORE she had a Food Network Show.  She is cool.  I want to be her.  This is Ree's Best Ever Lasagna recipe.


Anyway, so far I haven't tried one of her recipes that wasn't great.  Sometimes best ever. And this is one.  SO....I am being one of those better people and I'm sharing.  For the few souls who might see this post...congratulations! You win! It's your lucky day! Trust me!


So here is the link to The Pioneer Woman site where you will find The Best Ever Lasagna Recipe.  Make it! I did! It's good! Share if you like!



And just so you know...the best part is there aren't any fancy smancy ingredients...you probably have these in your cabinet...or at least you know which aisle they are on at the grocery store!


(Photos from The Pioneer Woman website)

No comments: