I'm back...with blueberries!

Friday, May 18, 2012

I'm back.  It's been a while.  Life happens ya know? There's Easter, and moving one child out of a dorm and then graduating another from college.  Life happens fast. (Grad pix to come).


But in enjoying my addiction (Pinterest) I keep seeing these beautiful pics of blueberries.




And it brings back such sweet memories of taking my girls blueberry picking each summer.  Just like strawberry picking, we ate more than we put in the buckets! I think I might try to talk them into going again this summer! 

But now I want to fix everything blueberry! How 'bout these yogurt covered blueberries? Brilliant!

Check out The Caffeinated Chronicles of Supermom for the easy instructions.



And then Oh dear there's these Blueberry Pancake Cupcakes...Check out the recipe on this sweet blog Your Cup of Cake!

I have another great recipe for a peach blueberry pie that I will share soon! It's a great summertime go to recipe!

Now let's go play with blueberries!

No comments: