I Could Learn to Love Laundry

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I hate doing laundry.  I hate dryer lint. I hate used dryer sheets all over the floor. I hate my gross laundry room. BUT I think I would LOVE laundry if I had one of these serene laundry rooms! And of course mine would stay looking like this ALWAYS! :) One can dream...



This (click here to see the makeover) is my favorite! It just makes me smile and go ahhhh.....


I love how you can take even a small space and make it so cute and elegant...yep elegant laundry...that's what would motivate me I think! 

Click Here to see the details...It is the size of my kitchen for heavens sake!

Well enough laundry envy for now.  It's Saturday morning and I need to trudge downstairs to my basement laundry room and dive in to my not-cute-or-elegant-a-bit laundry duties! I think I will play pretend today!

No comments: