Chocolate!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and of course everyone thinks chocolate.  It's funny...after 20+ years of marriage I rarely get chocolate anymore. Hmmm...I need to look into that.  Any way, I ran across this recipe for Mystery Mocha on one of my favorite blogs...The Pioneer Woman.  It reminds me of one my daugher's favorite desserts...Chocolate Lava.  But now we can make it at home.  She hates coffee so I might take that out, but then, I love coffee so...

Check out this recipe for Mystery Mocha...again very easy and looks delicious! Let me know if you try it.  I hope to give it a whirl this weekend for Valentine's Day...just in case I don't get a heart from of candy this year!





(photos:  The Pioneer Woman's Tasty Kitchen Blog)

Click here to check out this great blog and this yummy looking recipe.





No comments: